(For best deals and offers, get in touch with affiliates...)
Essay Batch Target Mains 2023 Pune center
Course Features :
- Teaching Pedagogy will involve a four step approach:
- Detailed lecture on every topic
- Essay writing assignment
- Model essay discussion (how to structure essay on all topics)
- One to one feedback on essay following checking of copies
- Focus on important contemporary themes: particularly on how to approach essay writing on philosophical topics and statement-based essays.
- Additional reading material to be provided for all topics.
- Offline and Online access for all lectures.
- Total 8 essays to be written by students till mains examination 2023.
Themes to be covered:
1. Social Issues: Globalization, Gender, migration
2. Public Policy & Governance: Health, Education and Corruption etc.
3. Relevant Economic Themes: Unemployment, Inequality.
4. Philosophy/Ethics-related Themes: equality & justice, greed and profiteering, non-violence, materialism.
5. Views of Prominent Thinkers: Gandhi, Ambedkar, Tagore etc.
6. Environment-related Issues
3 step approach to essay writing:
step 1: lecture on the relevant theme
step 2: test on the same theme.
step 3: discussion on the model structure that can be adopted for writing essay on the given topic.
Schedule of Test Series & Lectures :
|Lectures No||Themes||Date & Time||Test No|
|Lecture 1||Greed, Profit and Profiteering||Week 1||Test 1|
|Lecture 2||Materialism and Happiness||Week 2||Test 2|
|Lecture 3||Non-violence and its relevance||Week 3||Test 3|
|Lecture 4||Greed, profiteering and its manifestation||Week 4||Test 4|
|Lecture 5||Environment||Week 5||Test 5|
|Lecture 6||Education||Week 6||Test 6|
|Lecture 7||Globalization||Week 7||Test 7|
|Lecture 8|| Equality, Justice & Debates||Week 8||Test 8|
|Lecture 9||Migration & associated challenges in 21st century||Week 9||Test 9|
Batch Start Date : 07 Oct, 2022
Course Fee : Rs 7000 /- + GST (Rs 8260/-)