Anthropology Optional Live Classes Tablet Dec 2021 Batch by Mrs. Sosin Thayyaba Revella
Course starting from25, Dec 2021
- This course is aimed to provide comprehensive coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examination (Mains) Anthropology Paper-1 & Paper-2.
- Course Curriculum: 90-100 Classes [Covers Complete Syllabus of Anthropology (Paper-1 & Paper-2)].
- Detailed Class Discussions and Notes.
- Total course duration is around 225 Hours.
- Study Material/Study Planner will be provided in printed format.
- Course Content and Methodology changed from batch to batch to improve the scoring.
- Focus On Concept Building and Improving Presentation In The Exam Tests and Assignments to improve writing skills of students.
- Individual Attention & Interview Guidance.
- Course Duration: 120 To 180 Days [Including Holidays].
- 4 Assignments (self-assessment based) with classroom discussion.
Terms & Conditions
*Course fees paid is non-refundable.
*No Batch shifting are entertained.
*Course validity shall not be extended under any circumstances.
*Student shall complete the course including submission of Test papers within the prescribed time.
*Institute reserves right to change, course timetable and faculty in the best interest of the students.
*Offline courses can be shifted to online based on the Govt regulations, due to reasons beyond the control of the organisation.
Note :- Tablet will not be operational in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states- In Tablet mode, the Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session (to Ask Questions) on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET (Samsung 8 inch Tablet).- Under the Course, the Samsung 8-inch Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course.- The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.- The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course. There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.