(For best deals and offers, get in touch with affiliates...)
PSIR Classroom/Tablet Course+GS Pre Cum Mains June Classroom/Tablet Course (Test Series+Essay+CA) (Bengaluru Center)
Scholarship Test Date: 2nd July 2022
General Studies Course Features:
a) Comprehensive coverage of all the topics for GS (Pre + Mains)
b) Weekly Tests both Objective and Subjective tests.
c) Includes comprehensive, relevant & updated study material.
d) Focus on Conceptual Clarity, interlinking between the Concepts and the Dynamic aspects of the Syllabus.
e) EXCLUSIVE Mentorship Program to support the students at Prelims and Mains Examinations.
f) Material will be provided in Hard copy.
g) Prelims Test Series
h) Mains Test Series
i) Current Affairs classes on Saturday and Sunday.
j) Essay Classes
k) We are a Young and Motivated Team having experience in TEACHING for Civil Services over the years with concrete accomplishments.
GS Start Date : 06 July, 2022
Batch Timings : 8 AM to 10:30 AM, 11 AM to 01:30 PM
a) Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus.
b Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
c) Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams.
d) We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes.
e) Reading materials will be provided in soft copy format (Pdf).
PSIR Start Date : 07 July, 2022
Batch Timings : 2 pm to 04:30 pm
Days of classes : Monday to Friday
Start Date: 23rd May 2022
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- In Tablet Mode, the GS Course Lecture will be available in a recorded format for access till Mains 2023 with a maximum of 3 views.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- The General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.