Political Science & International Relations PSIR Plus (October 2022) Classroom + Current Affairs Classes for Prelims Cum Mains 2023 course
We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
PSIR Course Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
- Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams. * We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes.
- Reading materials will be provided in soft copy format (Pdf).
PSIR Plus Includes: Workbook aided, Foundation Series Lectures for General Studies
The features of PSIR Plus:
- 200+ hours of comprehensive lectures covering Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- These lectures are mapped to four subject specific workbooks corresponding to lectures that students will use during the duration of the course.
- The workbooks are designed to provide notes on key concepts, along with subjective questions that learners must solve in workbooks in sync with the lectures. Faculties will provide detailed explanations for each set of subjective questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions that students can use for self-evaluation for each section: Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- Monthly group sessions with subject specific mentors for better clarification and doubt solving.
PSIR Start Date : 03 Oct, 2022
Batch Timings : 5 PM to 07:30 PM
Days of classes : Monday to Friday
Current Affairs Course features
• Course caters to the holistic coverage of dynamic and contemporary developments that are relevant for prelims cum mains in a theme based manner.
• Course lingers around 3R strategy:
R = Relevance (Identification of relevant topics for CSE)
R = Retention (fluid explanation approach to build maximum retention within class itself)
R = Re-presentation (Answer writing practice within class to enhance exam presentation of answers)
• Completeness: Classes would cover all major current affairs sources, such as : The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, Yojana, Down to Earth, Mint, BS, Niti Aayog reports etc.
• Handout 360 : Every class will be supplemented with lucid and crisp handouts to consolidate class learning.
• Monthly current affairs compilations to further cover all nooks and corners.
• Classes will be taken by Subject Matter Experts.
• Current Affairs Classes will be taken by Shubhra Ranjan, Dr. Jayesh Khaddar, Sahil Saini and Team
• Prelims test series will be provided within the course itself to provide a last moment thrust around the prelims exam.
• Two classes a week : Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
• Lectures of the course will be available for the duration of the course.
Start Date: 1st October 2022