Other Related Courses
Sociology + GS Foundation Tablet Course (Aug 2021)
- In Tablet Mode, the Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session(to Ask Questions) on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET (T295N Samsung 8 inch Tablet).
- In Tablet Mode, the Sociology Course Lecture will also be available in a recorded format for access for 2 days with a maximum of 2 views.
- In Tablet Mode, the GS Course Lecture will also be available in a recorded format for access till Mains 2022 with a maximum of 3 views.
- Under the Course, the T295N Samsung 8-inch Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- GS Prelim-cum-Mains course also includes Prelims Test Series and Mains Test Series.
- The General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.
- Sociology July Batch Timings: : 01:30 pm to 4 pm followed by Q&A from 4 pm to 5 pm
- GS July Batch Timings: 05.00 pm to 07.30 pm