Political Science & International Relations PSIR Plus (Apr 2023) Tablet + Current Affairs Classes for Prelims Cum Mains 2024 course
PSIR Course Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
- Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams.
* We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes.
PSIR Plus Includes: Workbook aided, Foundation Series Lectures for General Studies
The features of PSIR Plus+:
- 200+ hours of comprehensive lectures covering Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- These lectures are mapped to four subject specific workbooks corresponding to lectures that students will use during the duration of the course.
- The workbooks are designed to provide notes on key concepts, along with subjective questions that learners must solve in workbooks in sync with the lectures. Faculties will provide detailed explanations for each set of subjective questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions that students can use for self-evaluation for each section: Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- Monthly group sessions with subject specific mentors for better clarification and doubt solving.
- In Tablet mode, the Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session(to Ask Questions) on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET (Samsung Tablet).
- In Tablet Mode, the PSIR Course Lecture will also be available in a recorded format for access for 2 days with a maximum of 2 views.
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at email@example.com.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- This course is Geo-fenced. What it means is that the course is NOT accessible by the subscribers within the 5 KM radius of Karol Bagh Metro Station in Delhi. Beyond this radius, the course will be automatically accessible by the subscribers.
PSIR Start Date : 03 Apr, 2023
Batch Timings : 2 PM to 04:30 PM
Days of classes : Monday to Friday
Current Affairs Course features
• Course caters to the holistic coverage of dynamic and contemporary developments that are relevant for prelims cum mains in a theme based manner.
• Course lingers around 3R strategy:
R = Relevance (Identification of relevant topics for CSE)
R = Retention (fluid explanation approach to build maximum retention within class itself)
R = Re-presentation (Answer writing practice within class to enhance exam presentation of answers)
• Completeness: Classes would cover all major current affairs sources, such as : The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, Yojana, Down to Earth, Mint, BS, Niti Aayog reports etc.
• Handout 360 : Every class will be supplemented with lucid and crisp handouts to consolidate class learning.
• Monthly current affairs compilations to further cover all nooks and corners.
• Classes will be taken by Subject Matter Experts.
• Current Affairs Classes will be taken by Shubhra Ranjan, Dr. Jayesh Khaddar, Sahil Saini and Team
• Prelims test series will be provided within the course itself to provide a last moment thrust around the prelims exam.
• Two classes a week : Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
• Lectures of the course will be available for the duration of the course.
Start Date: 01 Apr, 2023