Other Related Courses
UPSC + MPSC - GS Prelims cum Mains Sept Classroom/Tablet course Target 2023 Pune Center (GS Lectures + Test Series + CA + Essay)
We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
General Studies Course Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of all the topics for GS (Pre + Mains) for UPSC & MPSC Exam
- Weekly Tests both Objective and Subjective tests.
- Includes comprehensive, relevant & updated study material.
- Special Classes fpr MPSC specific - History, Geography sections
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity, interlinking between the Concepts and the Dynamic aspects of the Syllabus.
- EXCLUSIVE Mentorship Program to support the students at Prelims and Mains Examinations.
- Material will be provided in Hard copy.
- Prelims & Mains Test Series
- Current Affairs classes in Online Mode
- Focus on Answer Writing, Essay and Ethics
- We are a Young and Motivated Team having experience in TEACHING for Civil Services over the years with concrete accomplishments.
Start Date: 10 Oct. 2022
Class Timings: Mon to Fri, 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM & 11:30 AM to 01:30 PM
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- In Tablet Mode, the GS Course Lecture will be available in a recorded format for access till Mains 2023 with a maximum of 3 views.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course.
- The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- The General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.