Integrated GS Prelims cum Mains+PSIR Delhi classroom Target-2025 (Batch 1)
We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
Course Fee : Rs 135,000/-
Batch Begins : 16 Oct 2023.
Duration – 11-12 months
GS Foundation Course Features
A. Expert Faculty - Daily 2.5 hrs class from Monday to Saturday conducted by highly experienced and qualified Faculty members who have great expertise in their respective domains.
B. Basic to advance - There will be 600hrs of lectures covering Prelims and Mains syllabus comprehensively from basic to advance.
C. Mentorship - Mentoring assistance is provided throughout the course. Providing both academic and motivational support.
D. Newspaper analysis: - Discussion of important editorials, UPSC oriented current topics by expert’s time to time.
E. Art of Answer writing: - Focused Answer Writing sessions for General Studies through weekly class test program.
1. To build the "Art of Answer Writing" within the course.
2. Question practise sessions for both Prelims and Mains.
3. The proper evaluation of answers is included with model answers.
4. Answer discussions with mentors.
F. Interview guidance: - Students who qualify the Mains Exam would be provided with Interview Guidance Programme.
G. Course Revision: - Students can access all lectures in Tablet provided by the Institute to boost their revision. This access will be remained available till CSE Mains 2025.
H. Hybrid:- The course comes with the hybrid feature, gives you options for both online/offline. The decision lies with student.
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus by Shubhra Ranjan ma'am & Team.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
- Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams. * We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes.
- Reading materials will be provided in soft copy format (Pdf).
PSIR Plus Includes: Workbook aided, Foundation Series Lectures for NCERT.
The features of PSIR Plus:
- 200+ hours of comprehensive lectures covering Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- These lectures are mapped to four subject specific workbooks corresponding to lectures that students will use during the duration of the course.
- The workbooks are designed to provide notes on key concepts, along with subjective questions that learners must solve in workbooks in sync with the lectures. Faculties will provide detailed explanations for each set of subjective questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions that students can use for self-evaluation for each section: Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- Monthly group sessions with subject specific mentors for better clarification and doubt solving.
A. Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (Wi-Fi + LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
B. A 4G SIM card or Wi-Fi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
C. In Tablet mode, the Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session (to Ask Questions) on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET (Samsung Tablet).
D. The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
E. The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. In Tablet Mode, the GS Course Lecture will be available in a recorded format for access till Mains 2025 with a maximum of 3 views. In Tablet Mode, the PSIR Course Lecture will also be available in a recorded format for access for 2 days with a maximum of 2 views.
G. The General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.
H. There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.