Other Related Courses
Political Science & International Relations PSIR Plus (Apr 2023) Classroom course- Target 2024
We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
PSIR Course Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus by Shubhra Ranjan ma'am & Team.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
- Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams. * We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes.
- Reading materials will be provided in soft copy format (Pdf).
PSIR Plus Includes: Workbook aided, Foundation Series Lectures for NCERT.
The features of PSIR Plus:
- 200+ hours of comprehensive lectures covering Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- These lectures are mapped to four subject specific workbooks corresponding to lectures that students will use during the duration of the course.
- The workbooks are designed to provide notes on key concepts, along with subjective questions that learners must solve in workbooks in sync with the lectures. Faculties will provide detailed explanations for each set of subjective questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions that students can use for self-evaluation for each section: Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- Monthly group sessions with subject specific mentors for better clarification and doubt solving.
PSIR Start Date : 03 Apr, 2023
Batch Timings : 2 PM to 04:30 PM
Days of classes : Monday to Friday