GS Answer Writing Module 2023 Batch 2
• Mains Test Series 2023 is a year long test series program for UPSC Civil Services examination.
• It will help students in understanding nuances of mains answer writing and provide right guidance for effective answer writing strategy.
• The standard test Question paper which will cover important syllabus themes. The questions will cover both static and current events such that it aids in the holistic coverage of syllabus by aspirants.
• Standard Model Answers will be provided. It will help student by providing keywords, value addition and diagrams/flowcharts.
• Test Discussions, to be taken by our faculty/ subject matter experts.
• Evaluation of Test copies to help students to improve their answer writing.
• Personalised Mentorship which will help student in understanding their mistakes and getting right approach and strategy to write answers. Mentorship will be available both offline and online
The detailed Test Series Schedule is linked here – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IRnU9HLWVUd1hS8x3NO17xcvF4qxD-Oo/view?usp=sharing
• The program will start on 20th Nov, 2022
• The program comprises of total of 28 Tests – (24 GS Tests + 4 Essay tests)
• The detailed test schedule is designed in such a manner that student will be able to cover entire GS1, GS2, GS3, GS4 syllabus in time bound manner.
• Student can seek Mentor support (online/offline)
• Evaluation of copies will be done within 10 days from submission of copies
Course Fee (Old Student) - Rs 13500/-