Integrated PSIR Classroom & GS Prelim cum Mains Classroom/Online Batch2 for 2024
We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
PSIR by Shubhra Ranjan & Team
General Studies Prelims Cum Mains by Shubhra Ranjan and GS Teachers(https://www.shubhraviraj.in/teachers)
1. GS Foundation Course
A. Daily 2.5 hrs class from Monday to Saturday.
B. There will be 600hrs of lectures covering Prelims and Mains syllabus comprehensively.
C. Offline students can access all lectures in Tablet provided by the Institute to boost their revision. This access will be remained available till CSE Mains 2024.
D. Monthly Current Affairs magazine will be provided in PDF.
E. Regular class test for practice.
F. Focused Answer Writing sessions for General Studies.
G. Students who qualify the Mains Exam would be provided with Interview Guidance Programme.
H. Prelims Crash Course (QEP) included in this course.
A. Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus by Shubhra Ranjan ma'am & Team.
B. Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
C. Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams.
D. We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes.
E. Reading materials will be provided in soft copy format (Pdf).
F. PSIR Plus Includes: Workbook aided, Foundation Series Lectures for NCERT.
WHY SHUBHRA RANJAN
Under direction of Shubhra ma’am, we are also proud to have a team of faculty members(https://www.shubhraviraj.in/teachers) who are highly qualified, experienced and dynamic. Because of their hard work and agility, we are able to meet the changing demands of Civil Service Examinations conducted by UPSC.
Increasing number of Our Students entering Civil Services is testimony to effectiveness of our exam relevant approach. Ishita Kishore AIR 1 2022, Tina Dabi AIR 1 2015, Ankita Agarwal AIR 2 2021, Anmol Singh Bedi AIR 2 2016, Utkarsh Dwivedi AIR 5 2021, Vishaka Yadav AIR 6 2019, Dinesh Kumar AIR 6 2016, Samyak S Jain AIR 7 2021, Anand Vardhan AIR 7 2016, Kanika Goyal AIR 9 2022, Gunjan Dwivedi AIR 9 2018, Harkeerat Singh Randhawa AIR 10 2021, Satyam Gandhi AIR 10 2020, Abhinav Siwach AIR 12 2022, Ria Dabi AIR 15 2020, Trupti Dhodmise AIR 16 2018, Shivam Yadav AIR 21 2022, Girish Badole AIR 30 2017, and many have been our successful students.
Who should join our Integrated PSIR and GS Foundation batch
Students who have their plan of action to appear in UPSC CSE 2024 and looking for handholding with expert guidance in their endeavour.
Students who are either in their final year of graduation or have already completed graduation and aspiring for Civil Services Exam.
Course Fee- Rs.135000/-
Course Duration - For PSIR: 7 months and For General Studies Prelims Cum Mains: 1 Year
Class Timings - For PSIR: 11 AM to 01:30 PM and For GS: 8 AM to 10:30 AM
GS Batch Start Date: 20 June, 2023, PSIR Batch Start Date: 10 July, 2023
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- In Tablet Mode, the GS Course Lecture will be available in a recorded format for access till Mains exam with a maximum of 3 views.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- The General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.