Sociology June Tablet+ GS Prelims cum Mains June Classroom/Tablet course (GS Lectures Only) - Target 2023
We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
To give the Scholarship Test, Kindly fill this form: https://forms.gle/1SZGhm4daXiVe1cZ7
a) Comprehensive coverage of all the topics for GS (Pre + Mains)
b) Weekly Tests both Objective and Subjective tests.
c) Includes comprehensive, relevant & updated study material.
d) Focus on Conceptual Clarity, interlinking between the Concepts and the Dynamic aspects of the Syllabus.
e) EXCLUSIVE Mentorship Program to support the students at Prelims and Mains Examinations.
f) Material will be provided in Hard copy.
g) We are a Young and Motivated Team having experience in TEACHING for Civil Services over the years with concrete accomplishments.
GS Start Date: 21 June 2022
GS Batch Timings : 8 AM to 10:30 PM followed by Q&A Session
Sociology Start Date: 13 June, 2022
Sociology Batch timings : 5 PM to 7 PM followed by Q&A session
- In Tablet Mode, the Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session(to Ask Questions) on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET (Samsung 8 inch Tablet).
- In Tablet Mode, the Sociology Course Lecture will also be available in a recorded format for access for 4 days with a maximum of 2 views.
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- This course is Geo-fenced. What it means is that the course is NOT accessible by the subscribers within the 5 KM radius of Karol Bagh Metro Station in Delhi. Beyond this radius, the course will be automatically accessible by the subscribers.