Sociology Plus June 2023 Tablet Batch
We are proud to introduce SOCIOLOGY Optional by UPENDRA GAUR SIR.
THE BEST Teacher for Sociology Optional. He has been successfully guiding students since 1981.
We are ALSO Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
- Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams.
- We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes.
- Material will be provided in printed format. for Tablet and Classroom students.
- Classes will be held 4-5 days a week (Monday to Thursday/Friday).
Sociology Plus Includes: Workbook aided, Foundation Series Lectures for General Studies
The features of Sociology Plus:
- 200+ hours of comprehensive lectures covering Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- These lectures are mapped to four subject specific workbooks corresponding to lectures that students will use during the duration of the course.
- The workbooks are designed to provide notes on key concepts, along with subjective questions that learners must solve in workbooks in sync with the lectures. Faculties will provide detailed explanations for each set of subjective questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions that students can use for self-evaluation for each section: Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- Monthly group sessions with subject specific mentors for better clarification and doubt solving.
- In Tablet Mode, the Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session(to Ask Questions) on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET (Samsung 8 inch Tablet).
- In Tablet Mode, the Sociology Course Lecture will also be available in a recorded format for access for 2 days with a maximum of 2 views.
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at email@example.com.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- This course is Geo-fenced. What it means is that the course is NOT accessible by the subscribers within the 5 KM radius of Karol Bagh Metro Station in Delhi. Beyond this radius, the course will be automatically accessible by the subscribers.
Lecture Timings : 5 pm to 07 pm followed by Q&A Session at 7:30 pm