Anthropology Optional Live Classes Tablet Dec 2021 Batch by Mrs. Sosin Thayyaba Revella
Course starting from 25, Dec 2021
- This course is aimed to provide comprehensive coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examination (Mains) Anthropology Paper-1 & Paper-2.
- Course Curriculum: 90-100 Classes [Covers Complete Syllabus of Anthropology (Paper-1 & Paper-2)].
- Detailed Class Discussions and Notes.
- Total course duration is around 225 Hours.
- Study Material/Study Planner will be provided in printed format.
- Course Content and Methodology changed from batch to batch to improve the scoring.
- Focus On Concept Building and Improving Presentation In The Exam Tests and Assignments to improve writing skills of students.
- Individual Attention & Interview Guidance.
- Course Duration: 120 To 180 Days [Including Holidays].
- 4 Assignments (self-assessment based) with classroom discussion.
Terms & Conditions
*Course fees paid is non-refundable.
*No Batch shifting are entertained.
*Course validity shall not be extended under any circumstances.
*Student shall complete the course including submission of Test papers within the prescribed time.
*Institute reserves right to change, course timetable and faculty in the best interest of the students.
*Offline courses can be shifted to online based on the Govt regulations, due to reasons beyond the control of the organisation.