Sociology Feb 2024 Tablet Batch with Test Series
*Learn Sociology from Teacher of teachers: Upendra Gaur.*A Veteran Sociology Professor 40 years+ Teaching
* Conceptual Understanding of the Thinkers.
* Classroom Notes to get lead in Sociology.
* Tapping the changes in Paper 1 & 2 With Respect to Indian Society.
* Comprehensive Coverage with PYQ Discussion after Every Topic.
* Building your Mental Capabilities to Produce Sociology Answers.
* Blend of Theory & Ongoing Empirical Issues to Dominate in the UPSC Main.
* Clear Doubts Upfront in the Class.
* Classes will be held 4-5 days in a Week (Monday to Thursday/Friday).
* Test Series included in the Course.
Produced Toppers like
AIR 1 S NAGARANJAN
AIR 13 NILA MOHNAN
AIR 14 VANDANA RAO
AIR 11 PUJYA PRIYADARAHINI
AIR 10 SANJITA MOHOPATRA
AIR 12 ABHINAV SIWACH
AIR 138 SRISHTI BHATT
Sociology is for you
* Most Sustainable & Safer Optional: One can observe the trend from past 5-10 years that rankers get marks from safest range from 200 to 350. The fear of getting two digit scores in either papers that usually happens with other Optionals is relatively low in Sociology.
* Comparatively Shorter Syllabus: The First Reading of the Syllabus will be finished sooner than other bulkier Optionals. Bulkier optional takes time for the first reading; subsequently killing your revision time. The more you revise, better is the understanding, better is your Sociology Marks.
* 5:3 Golden Ratio: Complete in 5 Months: Revise in 3 Months. 5:3 is specifically applies to Beginners of UPSC journey. This ratio let Beginners to study & complete the Optional in timely manner. This is the single most flexibility that would give you an edge to control your time while planning your First Attempt. For Old Aspirants; 3 Months can be utilised by taking up the Crash Course with Upendra Sir & realigning existing knowledge for the recent most UPSC Main Cycle.
* Higher Return of Efforts in UPSC Main: If you have higher understanding the of the Subject but limited preparation then you may still perform fairly better than other Optionals. You may ask fellow Sociology Main Attempter that they might have performed very well despite their poor preparation.
* One that Let you Focus on General Studies & Essay: This is the matter of the fact that once your Mastering time of Optional reduces, you can devote more time to General Studies & Essay. It is observed that if you can get high marks in Optional, Essay and any two GS papers papers then your name will show up in the List.
Lecture Timings : 5 PM to 07 PM followed by Q&A Session at 7:30 pm
Batch Start Date : 05 Feb, 2024
• In Tablet Mode, the Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session(to Ask Questions) on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET (Samsung 8 inch Tablet).
• In Tablet Mode, the Sociology Course Lecture will also be available in a recorded format for access for 2 days with a maximum of 2 views.
• Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
• The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
• The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at email@example.com.
• A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
• There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
• This course is Geo-fenced. What it means is that the course is NOT accessible by the subscribers within the 5 KM radius of Karol Bagh Metro Station in Delhi. Beyond this radius, the course will be automatically accessible by the subscribers.