Geography optional Plus June 2022 course
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
- Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams.
- We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes
- Class lectures will be supported with dictations and handouts.
- Section wise class tests and Full length tests, total 6 tests.
- frequent home assignments to develop art of writing answers, followed by personal discussion.: Model answers will shared time to time to mentor students
- Map Practice for India and the World
- Complete coverage of Phenomenon and Places in News.
- Current updates related to paper 1 and 2 with data, stats, graphs etc
- Classes will start from basic concepts, NCERT class 6 to 12
- Full course will be covered in 250 hr
Batch Timings : 2 PM t 04:30 PM
Batch Start Date : 30 June, 2022