- Dear students, we at Shubra Ranjan IAS are glad to announce the weekend course for General Studies along with regular PSIR course. In this course the GS Foundation batch which will commence from 17th October and PSIR batch will commence from 4th January 2021.
- The course is designed in a way that it is best in quality and most affordable under the personal guidance of Shubhra Ranjan Ma’am. Here ma’am will be teaching PSIR and Polity subject in General Studies.
- Lectures of PSIR will be uploaded daily while that of General studies will be uploaded weekly on student’s accounts which they have to access through tablet provided by the institute. Please note that students can attend General Studies lectures as per their convenience and ask questions in Q & A session on weekends.
- Comprehensive notes will be provided through dictation during the lecture and in soft copy format so learning does not become monotonous.
- Each PSIR lecture will be followed by a live Q&A session where Shubhra Ma’am will resolve student’s doubts comprehensively.
- For General Studies Live Q&A session will be conducted on Saturday and Sunday.
- Students can also book phone appointments with teachers for one to one discussion of the subjects as well as preparation strategy.
- GS foundation course also includes class tests, Prelims test series and Mains test series.
- Class tests are mini-tests in objective and subjective format to gauge the learning progress on a regular basis.
- The course will be completed in a disciplined and time-bound manner.
- An extensive support system to overcome the challenges posed by distance so that there is continuous connect between the students and us.
- Under the course, the T295N Samsung 8-inch Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the institute to access the course.
- The tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the course. The students can use the tablet for personal use after the last date of UPSC Mains 2021 examination.
- A Political Science & IR Tablet lecture will be available for access for a maximum of 3 days on a tablet. For e.g. Lecture of 4 January 2021 will be available for access only on 4, 5 & 6 January 2021.
- A General Studies Tablet lecture will be available for access until Mains Exams of 2021.
- The tablet shall be delivered to your present address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to seek delivery at our office address, please do inform us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- The Political Science & IR Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 650 hours of viewing for 130 lectures. While the General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- While the PSIR course will be completed in 4.5 months, the General Studies course will be completed in two phases; the first phase will be completed from 17th October to 16th May (31 weekends) before prelims and second phase will be completed from 3rd July to 15th August (7 weekends) after prelims 2021.
- There will be a total of 8 lectures on weekends i.e. 4 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday.
- Batch timings:
Political Science (Monday to Friday):
11:00 am to 01:30 pm
General Studies(On Saturday and Sunday):
Lecture 1: 09:00 am to 11:30 am
Lecture 2: 11:45 am to 02:00 pm
Lecture 3: 03:00 pm to 05:30 pm
Lecture 4: 05:45 pm to 08:00 pm
Political Science(Monday to Friday):
01:45 pm to 02:15 pm
Saturday and Sunday 09:00 pm to 10:00 pm