Geography Optional + GS Prelims Cum Mains Oct Classroom/Tablet Course (Lectures + Test Series + Essay + Current Affairs) - Target 2024
Offline GS Foundation Workshop & Scholarship Test
Registration Link for Workshop & Scholarship Test: https://bit.ly/3fdFZqd
Workshop Date & Time: 8th Oct, 5 PM
Scholarship Test: 9th Oct (Both Online & Offline)
Venue: 2nd Floor, 32B Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
Geography Course Features
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
- Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams.
- We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes
- Class lectures will be supported with dictations and handouts.
- Section wise class tests and Full length tests, total 6 tests.
- frequent home assignments to develop art of writing answers, followed by personal discussion.: Model answers will shared time to time to mentor students
- Map Practice for India and the World
- Complete coverage of Phenomenon and Places in News.
- Current updates related to paper 1 and 2 with data, stats, graphs etc
- Classes will start from basic concepts, NCERT class 6 to 12
- Full course will be covered in 250 hr
Geography Batch Timings : 11 AM
Geography Batch Start date : 20 Oct, 2022
General Studies Course Features:
a) Comprehensive coverage of all the topics for GS (Pre + Mains)
b) Weekly Tests both Objective and Subjective tests.
c) Includes comprehensive, relevant & updated study material.
d) Focus on Conceptual Clarity, interlinking between the Concepts and the Dynamic aspects of the Syllabus.
e) EXCLUSIVE Mentorship Program to support the students at Prelims and Mains Examinations.
f) Material will be provided in Hard copy.
g) Prelims Test Series
h) Mains Test Series
i) Current Affairs classes on Saturday and Sunday.
j) Essay Classes
k) We are a Young and Motivated Team having experience in TEACHING for Civil Services over the years with concrete accomplishments.
GS Start Date: 13 Oct 2022
GS Batch Timings : 2 PM to 04:30 PM
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- In Tablet Mode, the GS Course Lecture will be available in a recorded format for access till Mains 2023 with a maximum of 3 views.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- The General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.