Essay Batch Target Mains 2023
Offline Essay Mains Batch Workshop - Target 2023:
Date & Time: 25th Sept, 5 PM
Venue: 2nd Floor, 32 Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
Demo Link: https://youtu.be/_HOWPG09SsQ
Course Features :
- Teaching Pedagogy will involve a four step approach:
- Detailed lecture on every topic
- Essay writing assignment
- Model essay discussion (how to structure essay on all topics)
- One to one feedback on essay following checking of copies
- Focus on important contemporary themes: particularly on how to approach essay writing on philosophical topics and statement-based essays.
- Additional reading material to be provided for all topics.
- Offline and Online access for all lectures.
- Total 8 essays to be written by students till mains examination 2023.
Themes to be covered:
1. Social Issues: Globalization, Gender, migration
2. Public Policy & Governance: Health, Education and Corruption etc.
3. Relevant Economic Themes: Unemployment, Inequality.
4. Philosophy/Ethics-related Themes: equality & justice, greed and profiteering, non-violence, materialism.
5. Views of Prominent Thinkers: Gandhi, Ambedkar, Tagore etc.
6. Environment-related Issues
3 step approach to essay writing:
step 1: lecture on the relevant theme
step 2: test on the same theme.
step 3: discussion on the model structure that can be adopted for writing essay on the given topic.
Schedule of Test Series & Lectures :
|Lectures No||Themes||Date & Time||Test No|
|Lecture 1||Greed, Profit and Profiteering||Week 1||Test 1|
|Lecture 2||Materialism and Happiness||Week 2||Test 2|
|Lecture 3||Non-violence and its relevance||Week 3||Test 3|
|Lecture 4||Greed, profiteering and its manifestation||Week 4||Test 4|
|Lecture 5||Environment||Week 5||Test 5|
|Lecture 6||Education||Week 6||Test 6|
|Lecture 7||Globalization||Week 7||Test 7|
|Lecture 8|| Equality, Justice & its debates||Week 8||Test 8|
|Lecture 9||Migration & associated challenges in 21st century||Week 9||Test 9|
Course Fees : 11,800/- (New Students)
Course Fees : 9440/- (Old Students)
Course Start Date: 7th Oct. 2022
Mode : Both in Offline & Online mode
Lecture Timings : Every Friday, 5 PM onwards