M03 Ethics Module By Sahil Sir
Course Features :
- Course would focus on basics to advanced application of ethical concepts, theories, philosophies and administrative ethics.
- An exclusive segment of 4-5 classes will be devoted for case studies where content and approach will be discussed through previous trends of UPSC CSE.
- There will be 4 sectional tests (Half length tests) to further streamline the grasp and approach of aspirants (2 tests for each section).
- Special emphasis on equating GS 4 with contemporary themes and examples from public life.
- Remember, GS 4 is not at all static !!
- Every class will be supplemented with crisp and interactive handouts.
- Tentative number of classes - 28, Duration of classes - 2.5 Hours.
- Classes will be in offline cum online mode.
- Class timings - 2 pm to 04:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Class starts from 5 January, 2022.
- Fees - 18,000/- (New Students) /-, 16,000/- (old students)
- Hard copy material in printed format to be provided to all students
- Weekly Q&A Session for online lectures.