PSIR Offline+ GS Prelims Cum Mains May Classroom/Tablet RC Course (GS Lectures Only) - Target 2023
We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
To give the Scholarship Test, Kindly fill this form: https://forms.gle/1SZGhm4daXiVe1cZ7
PSIR Course Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the entire Syllabus.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
- Students will develop Capacity to link the Theory and the Empirical/Current Developments to cater the Expectations of the Mains Exams. * We Firmly believe that Students will not require to refer anything beyond the Class Notes.
- Reading materials will be provided in soft copy format (Pdf).
Plus+ Includes: Workbook aided, Foundation Series Lectures for General Studies
The features of PSIR Plus+:
- 200+ hours of comprehensive lectures covering Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- These lectures are mapped to four subject specific workbooks corresponding to lectures that students will use during the duration of the course.
- The workbooks are designed to provide notes on key concepts, along with subjective questions that learners must solve in workbooks in sync with the lectures. Faculties will provide detailed explanations for each set of subjective questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions that students can use for self-evaluation for each section: Indian Constitution, Indian History, Economics and Geography.
- Monthly group sessions with subject specific mentors for better clarification and doubt solving.
PSIR Start Date : 07 July, 2022
Batch Timings : 2 pm to 04:30 pm
Days of classes : Monday to Friday
General Studies Course Features:
a) Comprehensive coverage of all the topics for GS (Pre + Mains)
b) Weekly Tests both Objective and Subjective tests.
c) Includes comprehensive, relevant & updated study material.
d) Focus on Conceptual Clarity, interlinking between the Concepts and the Dynamic aspects of the Syllabus.
e) EXCLUSIVE Mentorship Program to support the students at Prelims and Mains Examinations.
f) Material will be provided in Hard copy.
g) We are a Young and Motivated Team having experience in TEACHING for Civil Services over the years with concrete accomplishments.
GS Start Date: 23rd May 2022
GS Batch Timings : 5 pm to 07:30 pm