Prelims Quality Enrichment Program Plus (QEP+) - Crash Course for CSE/IRMS Exam 2023 (Online Batch)
Specially designed for CSE and Indian Railway Management Service Examination (IRMS) Exam 2023
Free Counseling Session for Prelims : https://forms.gle/GEGUSYtJhDibiESJ8
Prelims Quality Enrichment Program (QEP+) Features:
(QEP+)* : It also includes CSAT too.
- 50+ classes to cover most relevant topics (Static + Current Affairs) for Prelims.
- Cover one subject in one week (6 Hours/Class)
- Crisp, Precise and high-quality handouts/Workbooks covering relevant points for Prelims.
- Help student for last minute revision.
- Current Affairs Will Include Comprehensive Coverage Of India Year Book, Economic Survey, Budget & All Important Current Events.
- Comprehensively cover last 1 year relevant current affairs for Prelims
- All Standard sources such TheHindu, Indian Express, PIB, Budge, Economic Survey, India Year book will be covered
- 1:1 Doubt Clearing and Mentoring.
- Strategy Sessions will be taken by Faculties.
Daily MCQ’s & Prelims Test Series:
- Practice MCQ’s on daily basis after every class.
- Student will have access to 10 Full - Length test papers.
- Practice quality questions to remove fear of CSAT.
- Targeted coverage of CSAT covering all important topics.
- 60 Hours video course.
- All Major topics covered.
- Booklet for practise provided in Pdf form
- Complimentry 30 hours videos of PYQ's from 2011 to 2021
- Pdfs with solutions of all PYQ's provided
|Subjects||Teachers||No of Days|
|Polity||Shubhra Ranjan & Kumud Ranjan||7 Days|
|History||Dr. Jayesh Khaddar||8 Days|
|Geography||Niraj Bhardvaj & Akhliesh Srivastava||7 Days|
|Ecology & Environment||Akhliesh Srivastava||3 Days|
|Economics||Aman Soni||7 Days|
|Science & Technology||Jwala Kumar and Arun Kumar||3 Days|
|Current Affairs||Dr. Jayesh Khaddar & Sahil Saini||7 Days|
CSAT Classes are also included
Class Timings : 8 AM to 02 PM
Classes : Monday to Saturday
Course Fee : Rs 15000/- (For New Students)
Course Fee : Rs 13500/- (For Old Students)
- The Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session
- The Lectures will also be available in a recorded format for access for 3 days with a maximum of 2 views.