(For best deals and offers, get in touch with affiliates...)
GS Prelims Cum Mains Aug Classroom+Tablet Course-Jammu Center (GS Lectures+Test Series+Essay+CA+CSAT)-Target 2023
We are Proud of Our Unique Pedagogy and Our Students who have accomplished their Cherished Goal by putting TRUST in Us.
Registration link for offline workshop (07 Aug) - https://forms.gle/tHPuKy3MHHgjtVem9
General Studies Course Features:
Course includes lectures of Delhi Center in Tablet of current LIVE batch of GS.
a) Comprehensive coverage of all the topics for GS (Pre + Mains)
b) Weekly Tests both Objective and Subjective tests.
c) Includes comprehensive, relevant & updated study material.
d) Focus on Conceptual Clarity, interlinking between the Concepts and the Dynamic aspects of the Syllabus.
e) EXCLUSIVE Mentorship Program to support the students at Prelims and Mains Examinations.
f) Material will be provided in Hard copy.
g) Prelims Test Series
h) Mains Test Series
i) Current Affairs classes on Saturday and Sunday.
j) Essay+CSAT Classes
k) We are a Young and Motivated Team having experience in TEACHING for Civil Services over the years with concrete accomplishments.
l) For Tablet students, the LIVE Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET.
Start Date: 5th Sept. 2022
Batch Timings: 11 AM to 02 PM (Monday to Saturday)
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- In Tablet Mode, the GS Course Lecture will be available in a recorded format for access till Mains 2023 with a maximum of 3 views.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- The General Studies Tablet course is designed to allow a maximum of 2250 hours of viewing for 300 lectures. Each lecture has a duration of 2.5 hours.