(For best deals and offers, get in touch with affiliates...)
OPSC Year Long Prelims Test Series (GS+CSAT+CA)
- The Prelims Test Series 2023 comprises of a total of 28 GS Test (12 Sectional and 16 Full Syllabus tests), 2 Odisha Specific full length tests, 2 current affair full length tests and 7 CSAT Tests.
- The tests have been logically designed which will help students to holistically cover the Prelims syllabus multiple times through sectional and full syllabus test
- The test series, through practice, will help the students overcome exam fear, reduce silly mistakes and effective time management
- Quality Questions which are closely aligned with New OPSC pattern. Questions will be mix of static and current affairs. It will test students knowledgebase and help them to develop right approach and understanding required to clear Prelims.
- Detailed and exhaustive solution which will enable students to have more clarity on topics.
- All standard and relevant sources will be covered – NCERTs, standard Books, important newspaper and websites etc. It will ensure that students do not miss out on any topics and get complete coverage
- Test discussion for in-depth analysis of test paper. It will ensure students understand their mistakes and take timely corrective actions.
- Personalised and dedicated mentorship throughout the period of the course
-Detailed Diagnostic of your performance and assessment report in your personalised dashboard – highlighting areas which you are weak in, trend in mistakes etc.
- The program will start on 11th Dec, 2022
- Available in both Online & Offline mode
- The program comprises of total of 32 GS Test (12 Sectional + 20 Full Length) + 7 CSAT
- Schedule is designed so that student revise Prelims syllabus multiple times
- Flexible Schedule – Student can give the test any time after the its release.
Link of Test Schedule -https://drive.google.com/file/d/1miaRMK8suDd5XqBe-nqUWCUWZ8YeSUe4/view?usp=sharing