(For best deals and offers, get in touch with affiliates...)
Sociology On Demand RC Course
Sociology On Demand Course
The Sociology ‘On Demand’ Course is designed for those students who want to watch lectures at their own pace.
Study material in Hard copy format will be provided.
The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course. There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- This course is Geo-fenced. What it means is that the course is NOT accessible by the subscribers within the 5 KM radius of Karol Bagh Metro Station in Delhi. Beyond this radius, the course will be automatically accessible by the subscribers
- What is Sociology ‘On Demand’ Course?
It is a Foundation Course for Sociology Optional by Upendra Gaur Sir . The course gives flexibility to the students to complete the lectures at their own pace. The lectures are thoroughly updated and are of current ongoing regular optional Sociology batch.
- What is maximum duration for the course ?
The course duration is five months from the date of subscription. Thus, the student will have to either finish the lectures within five months duration or the course will automatically expire after five months from the date of subscription.
Each lecture can only be viewed maximum upto 2 times.
- What will be the flow of lectures?
Upon subscription, the student will have to start from the first lecture of that particular section. He can navigate back from the current lecture upto 2 previous lectures. However, he can watch them only if the allotted time is not finished.
- Does the remaining time of one lecture adds up to the next lecture?