Anthropology - Demo course
India’s Reputed Anthropology faculty *VISHNU VARDHAN* sir with
enormous experience of teaching Anthropology since 13 years and taught
more than 100 batches, Now at Shubhra Ranjan IAS, Delhi.
The faculty who produced UMA HARATHI AIR 3, 2022 and NIDHI PAI AIR 110, 2022 (who scored 325 marks in Anthropology) and many more.
Course Features :
- 5 Months course - every topic in the syllabus will be covered.
- High focus on physical Anthropology, Anthropological thought & Tribal India
- One Stop Solution Book will be provided to the students
- Regular Value Added Content
- Current Affairs will also be covered
- Answer Writing Practice : Module wise Grand Tests & Evaluation With Guidance and Topper Will be Rewarded
- 500+ Model Answers & 1000 case studies to be covered in the class
- 9 AM to 9 PM Support System
Course duration : 5 Months
Class Timings : 5 PM to 8 PM
- In Tablet mode, the Course Lectures will be relayed followed by a Q&A session(to Ask Questions) on our Exclusive Shubhra Ranjan TABLET (Samsung Tablet).
- In Tablet Mode, the Course Lecture will also be available in a recorded format for access for 2 days with a maximum of 2 views.
- Under the Course, the Samsung Tablet (WiFi+LTE, 32GB) will be provided by the Institute to access the Course.
- The Tablet shall be configured to use only Shubhra Ranjan Tablet App during the Course. The students can use the Tablet as any normal Tablet after the completion of the Course.
- The Tablet shall be delivered to your address as provided at the time of admission. In case you plan to collect at our office address please do inform us by mailing us at email@example.com.
- A 4G SIM card or WiFi connection with a minimum 10 MBPS Internet speed is required to view the tablet course.
- There is no provision to top-up the viewing time for the tablet course.
- This course is Geo-fenced. What it means is that the course is NOT accessible by the subscribers within the 5 KM radius of Karol Bagh Metro Station in Delhi. Beyond this radius, the course will be automatically accessible by the subscribers.